Sr. Graphic/Motion Designer
Gupta Media is seeking a Sr. Graphic/Motion Designer for its growing design department. Gupta Media is an Agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. Our clients are mainly in the entertainment space, with a heavy concentration in music. Our roster includes Universal Music Group (Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Rihanna, Bieber), Sony Music (Michael Jackson, DMB, Britney Spears, Bruce Springsteen, Foster the People, P!nk), Disney Music Group (Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato), EMI (Beatles, Beach Boys, Blur, Smashing Pumpkins), Warner Music Group (Green Day, Linkin Park) and many others.
We are seeking designers who have both taste and talent, are driven and hard-working, are team players, take feedback well, are thoughtful, and work efficiently. Said differently, if you wake up early with your hair on fire, love design and want to do cool stuff, please apply.
· Concept and execute designs for clients across multiple industries
· Collaborate with media team to develop exciting, boundary-pushing creative
· Own the design and production process from start to finish
· Communicate with clients – You are not the type of person who is afraid to pick up the phone and ask a question
· Be an educational resource for associate designers and other departments
· Have a degree in Graphic Design or related field
· 5+ years experience as a motion/digital designer at an agency or in-house (full-time)
· Expert technical skills with the Adobe Creative Cloud
· Expert in motion, animation, and video editing skills (Preferably using Adobe Animate, After Effects, and Premiere)
· Some understanding of HTML/CSS is preferred
A strong portfolio is a must, so please include a link to your work.
Experience in photography, videography, or copywriting a plus.
Additionally, please answer the following questions: What is your favorite piece in your portfolio? Why? What is your favorite recent ad campaign?
We value your time and will let you know as soon as possible if we would like to move forward in the interview process with you.
Job Type: Full-time