Gupta Media is looking for a Senior Media Specialist to join our Media department. Qualified candidates should have extensive experience in digital media buying, working with global clients across multiple projects simultaneously.
We are an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services, and technology solutions. We do our best work when all three are working in unison. Our clients include record labels like Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Disney, and Warner Music Group, festivals like The Governors Ball, Boston Calling, and BottleRock, and brands like Amazon, Fender, and Red Bull.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive, and disruptive in the digital space. We’ve built tools and developed strategies to make digital marketing better. We work closely with vendors to make sure that their products align with the goals of our clients. Senior Media Specialists are expected to perform at a high level, managing high-priority campaigns through all phases of planning, buying and reporting while helping to drive our strategy forward. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Plan build and optimize campaigns across digital platforms like Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Twitter Ads and Snap Ads. You should be well-versed in all of these.
- Reporting. We’ve built an in-house reporting suite to help with this, but you should be familiar with platforms like Google Analytics and be able to create custom data models in Excel.
- Multi-tasking across multiple platforms and projects. Senior Analysts manage the heaviest workloads on their teams, and are expected to prioritize accordingly.
- Communicating with clients via phone and email on a daily basis
- Analyze campaign performance, share key insights and make recommendations for optimization
- Involvement with in-person client meetings and residencies multiple times per year
- Provide insights to help impact and improve team strategy
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing, best practices, and emerging products and platforms
- Involvement in the training and mentoring of new hires and junior staff
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics or related field
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Snap Ads, Bing Ads and other digital marketing platforms
- Analytical expertise
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple projects
- High level of enthusiasm and professionalism
- Curiosity – An important trait in every role on every team within our organization
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org