Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. We do our best work when all three are working in unison. Our clients include record labels like Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Disney and Warner Music Group, television networks like AXS TV, festivals like Boston Calling, The Governor’s Ball and BottleRock and brands like sweetgreen and Red Bull.
We are looking for a Junior Accounting Coordinator who can assist with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions including invoicing clients, tracking of the collections process, classifying credit card charges and entry of bills. You will be responsible for assisting to ensure that the payables and receivables process is as smooth as possible from beginning to end; this involves working closely with all corners of the office as well as interacting directly with clients. Effective collaboration and clear communication are crucial for success in this role.
We are an innovative company and always looking for a better way to do things, which creates many opportunities for ad hoc analytical projects. We also value the ability to work well under pressure; the right candidate remains calm and collected even while juggling multiple deadline driven projects and feels comfortable facing new, unfamiliar situations.
Employees at Gupta Media enjoy health, dental and vision insurance, along with profit sharing, 401(k) and a host of other great perks. We work hard, we play hard and we take care of our team!
- Data entry in Accounts Receivable.
- Update and maintain various individual account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assist the rest of the Finance team with special projects or tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree – Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel – Know the basic functions, understand formulas and be able to manipulate data when instructed.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Willingness to learn new things and be part of a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org