Director of Marketing Communications
Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services, and technology solutions. We do our best work when all three are working in unison. Our clients include record labels like Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Disney, and Warner Music Group, television networks like AXS TV, festivals like Boston Calling and Governors Ball, and brands like Fender and Red Bull.
Join us as our creative storyteller — our thought leader who strategically drives Gupta Media’s brand communications across all marketing, strategic positioning, and public relations efforts.
To be successful in the is role, you’ll have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, or related field;
• 8+ years of relevant experience, including within an in-house digital agency
• Experience in leading strategic marketing initiatives, effectively promoting an agency, its people, and its projects;
• Strong organizational and leadership skills;
• An entrepreneurial, results-oriented personality.
As our Director of Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for:
• Lead ideation, research, and consensus building around creative development of the agency’s brand positioning and is digital marketing expertise;
• Producing and directing the firm’s written communications through all channels including print, digital, and social media while leveraging the many creative voices across the firm;
• Managing public relations including strategic development of campaigns, optimization of shareable content, and identification of media placement to align our market positioning with the company’s strategic plan;
• Enhancing and evolving Gupta Media’s brand standards;
• Support and facilitate regular business development checkpoints to align marketing efforts;
• Overseeing a marketing and communications budget;
• Management and growth of our contact database;
• Building and managing relationships with internal teams and clients.
Gupta Media is a fast-paced environment. We are a passionate group and we feed off each other’s intensity. We know when to have fun and when to be serious. We have boundless curiosity and feel unsatisfied when we don’t know how something works. If you are driven by a desire to learn more and you’re not afraid of breaking things to try and make them better, you will fit right in.
Employees at Gupta Media enjoy health, dental and vision insurance, along with profit sharing, 401(k) and a host of other great perks. We work hard, we play hard, and we take care of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit resume, portfolio of writing samples and a quick note on why you are the perfect storyteller for Gupta Media.
No agencies and no phone calls, please.