Digital Media Coordinator
Gupta Media is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to join our Media team. If you’re all fired up after reading the description below and you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. We do our best work when all three are working in unison. Our clients include record labels like Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Disney and Warner Music Group, television networks like AXS TV, festivals like Boston Calling, The Governor’s Ball and BottleRock and brands like sweetgreen and Red Bull.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive and disruptive in the digital space. We’ve built tools and developed strategies to make digital marketing better. We work closely with vendors to make sure that their products align with the goals of our clients. Gupta Media is one of 16 companies to be named a Twitter Official Partner, and the only agency on the list. As a Coordinator on our Media team, you will be expected to excel in the following areas:
We’ll teach you everything we know. From how to build campaigns on platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter, to strategic targeting methods designed to reach the right people at the right time across all platforms. You’ll A/B test ad copy in Page Post Ads. You’ll know when to use CPM, CPC, CPV and CPA bidding. You’ll preach our Four Pillars to the masses.
The truth is, a lot of that stuff up there is going to be automated some day. When cars are driving themselves around, machines will be setting your CPC bids as well. To prepare for the robot uprising, Coordinators and Analysts will arm themselves with the ability to interpret data and communicate value to our clients. Which brings us to…
Data powers everything that we do. You should know your way around Excel. You should know what a pivot table is. Familiarity with Google Analytics will serve you well. Do you belong to multiple fantasy sports leagues? Do you get your political coverage from FiveThirtyEight? Have you created a spreadsheet to try and predict the winner of The Bachelor? If so, you’ll probably love it here.
Employees at Gupta Media enjoy health, dental and vision insurance, along with profit sharing, 401(k) and a host of other great perks. We work hard, we play hard and we take care of our team.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher– Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics. If your studies have prepared you well for the responsibilities listed above, you should apply.
- Minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel– Know the basic functions, understand advanced formulas. You will be using this every day.
- Leadership experience– Were you a captain on your sports team? Yearbook editor? The reason your group got an A on your final project? Be prepared to talk to us about it.
- Ability to work both in group setting and independently-Ours is a fast-paced environment, where rush requests and last-minute updates are the norm. You will receive intensive training and guidance from your managers, but also be expected to work independently when the situation calls for it.
- Ability to handle many different tasks at once– See above.
- A high level of enthusiasm and professionalism– We are a passionate group, and we feed off each other’s intensity. We keep things fun, but we know when to be serious and get things done.
- Curiosity– You should feel unsatisfied when you don’t know how something works. If you are driven by a desire to learn more and you’re not afraid of breaking things to try and make them better, you will fit right in.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US for at least 2 years.
Job Type: Full-time