Gupta Media is seeking a Traffic Manager to play a vital role on our growing Design Team. This role will require diligent maintenance of day-to-day duties. This person will report to and work closely with our Design Team Lead and Account Managers.
- Work with department leads to coordinate incoming projects
- Download and organize artwork files
- Assess artwork files for quality control
- Make artwork files accessible to the appropriate design team members
- Communicate with clients about project and file needs
- Ensure that deadlines are met for day to day projects
- Verify technical specifications and interface with clients to reconcile any differences
- Manage studio equipment and technology; assessing needs based on creative direction as well as needs to optimize production time.
- Work with team leads to ensure projects meet production deadlines; sourcing talent, booking studio time, procuring needed props and equipment.
- Track POs and link billable tasks within internal dashboard to ensure payments
- Participate in client calls and keep track of upcoming projects, needs, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in a multi-tasking office environment or similar experience in a digital advertising business
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and other graphic design packages
- Exhibit adaptability/flexibility and sound judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high level of responsiveness
- Demonstrates ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be a self-motivated, team player
- Previous work with MailChimp or other mass email providers a plus
- Previous administrative experience a plus
Why work for Gupta Media:
Gupta Media is a passionate, hard-working, fun, profitable agency working to save the music industry via technology, consulting, media buying and design. As David Ogilvy once wrote, we are seeking men & women “with ideas in their heads and fire in their bellies”.
We value our employees and have a great benefit program. We have all of the standard benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off) and a few, creative non-standard perks.
- All employees participate in the agency’s profit sharing program.
- Company holiday party has been in Miami or Las Vegas.
- Pay for fun things during the summer (aka the #summerFUNd). Employees used the #summerFUNd to pay for flights over Acadia, kayaking in VT, mopeds, parasailing, food adventures and more.
- Great tickets to concerts and festivals.