Design Traffic Manager
Gupta Media is seeking a Traffic Manager to play a vital role on our growing Design Team. This role will require diligent maintenance of day-to-day duties. This person will report to and work closely with our Design Team Lead and Account Managers.
- Work with department leads to coordinate incoming projects
- Download and organize artwork files
- Assess artwork files for quality control
- Make artwork files accessible to the appropriate design team members
- Communicate with clients about project and file needs
- Ensure that deadlines are met for day to day projects
- Verify technical specifications and interface with clients to reconcile any differences
- Manage studio equipment and technology; assessing needs based on creative direction as well as needs to optimize production time.
- Work with team leads to ensure projects meet production deadlines; sourcing talent, booking studio time, procuring needed props and equipment.
- Track POs and link billable tasks within internal dashboard to ensure payments
- Participate in client calls and keep track of upcoming projects, needs, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in a multi-tasking office environment or similar experience in a digital advertising business
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and other graphic design packages
- Exhibit adaptability/flexibility and sound judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high level of responsiveness
- Demonstrates ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be a self-motivated, team player
- Previous work with MailChimp or other mass email providers a plus
- Previous administrative experience a plus
About The Agency
Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. We do our best work when all three are working in unison. Our client roster includes brands like Amazon, Red Bull, Movember and Fender, music festivals like Boston Calling, The Governor’s Ball and Afropunk, and record labels like Sony Music, Universal Music and Warner Music Group.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive and disruptive in the digital space. Due to this, we’ve organically grown to dominate our target industries. Now, we want to apply what we already know to other industries.