Creative Project Manager
Gupta Media is seeking a Creative Project Manager for its growing creative department. Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. Our clients are mainly in the entertainment space, with a heavy concentration in music. Our roster includes Universal Music Group (Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Rihanna, Bieber), Sony Music (Bruce Springsteen, Foster the People, P!nk), and brands like Amazon, E3, and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
We are looking for a project manager who is meticulously organized, but understands the nature of creative work. You should know when to schedule a client follow-up call, a brainstorm, and a check-in – and also when to step back and let the creative team do their thing.
We’re looking for a rockstar who doesn’t want a repetitive day-to-day. You should feel confident about diving into the unknown – Because it will happen. Often.
- Manage large-scale projects moving the creative team from pitches through completed project delivery
- Establish project timelines and scope, and ensures that these are communicated to stakeholders and adhered to by internal and external teams
- Work closely with clients, media team, and design team to ensure communication across teams
- Serve as a liaison between the design and media teams, encouraging the groups to communicate and collaborate
- Oversee the design team as project manager
- Directly manage the Design Traffic Manager
- Experience managing and trafficking interactive, digital, print, OOH, and UX projects
- Possess an understanding of Adobe products, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and project management software
- Be able to manage multiple high-stakes projects at once
- You are able to simplify complex ideas into actionable goals
- You are constantly looking at, and brainstorming how to optimize internal processes
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills. From conference calls to cocktail parties, you should love developing relationships with clients and vendors!
Education and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in a project management, account executive, digital producer, or similar role – Agency experience preferred