Content Creation, Lead Generation & Growth
Gupta Media is looking for a Marketing Manager to create content for marketing initiatives, oversee lead generation activities, own inbound marketing, and, in general, explore new ways to increase the agency’s profile to attract more business.
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Have 3-5 years of prior experience in copywriting, digital marketing or PR.
- Love lead generation and have a demonstrated ability for creating content that attracts new business.
- Are motivated, self-starters that set and achieve their own goals. They can effectively contribute without being closely managed.
- Can develop an overall strategy, pitch to stakeholders, work to a timeline, and, when necessary, can organize team members to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Have an established marketing skill set having worked cross functionally delivering campaigns, publishing articles and blogs, and generating a professional social media following (Writing samples are a must).
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, in order to pitch new ideas and fully understand media team’s latest strategies.
- Will learn Gupta Media inside and out, and can speak fluently about our core competencies and capabilities as an agency.
The job will include writing, editing, and maintaining a business blog. The marketing manager will be tasked with the development of case studies and other new content to attract people to the site. Effective management of a marketing budget to support these initiatives is a must, and experience managing campaigns on socials/SEM is preferred. Experience with tools like WordPress, Salesforce, Hubspot, Drift, Drip, Mailchimp, etc. is plus. Excellent communication skills and an ability to speak with prospective clients, especially by representing Gupta Media at events, makes an A+ candidate. Other tasks may include submissions for advertising awards, organizing/identifying opportunities to work with media outlets for interviews and articles, and/or drafting e-books and PDFs on important topics.
You will be working closely with the Account Director team, who have an average of 8 years experience here at Gupta Media. As this is a new role, in a new department, it will be a hands on position with direct involvement of agency leadership to grow the business.
About The Agency
Gupta Media is an agency with three specialties – media buying, creative services and technology solutions. We do our best work when all three are working in unison. Our client roster includes brands like Amazon, Red Bull, Movember and Fender, music festivals like Boston Calling, The Governor’s Ball and Afropunk, and record labels like Sony Music, Universal Music and Warner Music Group.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive and disruptive in the digital space. Due to this, we’ve organically grown to dominate our target industries. Now, we want to apply what we already know to other industries.