Gupta Media is looking for a Search Marketing Specialist to work with our Media and Strategy & Analytics teams. In this role you will be responsible for directly managing and overseeing pay-per-click marketing campaigns for some of our biggest accounts.
You should know the space well, consider yourself an expert in Search Engine Marketing, platforms like Google AdWords and Microsoft Advertising, as well as Marin’s bid management tools. You should be able to make strategic recommendations and personally implement campaign optimizations, a/b testing, trend analysis and reporting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Directly managing intricate PPC campaigns for high-priority clients
- Analyzing existing campaigns managed by Analysts on our Media team and providing recommendations for optimization
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Ad copy optimization
- Implementing new tactics like ad extensions
- Provide custom reporting using data direct from platforms and Gupta Media’s proprietary reporting system, to share insights in client meetings and calls
- Work directly with vendor support teams at Google, Microsoft and others to troubleshoot campaign issues
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, emerging platforms and beta products, sharing news and opportunities with our team
- Proven success in managing PPC campaigns across Google and Microsoft platforms (minimum 5 years experience required)
- Expertise in performance marketing, measuring success based on conversions and ROAS
- In-depth knowledge of Marin’s bid management platform
- Deep experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture
- Experience in client communication and internal team training
- Active Google Ads Search certification
Gupta Media works with clients like Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Warner Music Group Disney and major music festivals, as well as brands like Amazon, Fender and Red Bull. We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive and disruptive in the digital space. We’ve built tools and developed strategies to make digital marketing better. Employees at Gupta Media enjoy health, dental and vision insurance, along with profit sharing, 401(k) and a host of other great perks. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive organization where everyone can take pride in themselves and their work.
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org